Saturday 5 May 2012

Don't Settle First

Been soo very busy lately. Everything is 'urgent' and 'important'. Sigh. In the midst of my tied up schedule, I still get to curik some precious time to use Facebook for a while. FB-ing again huh Chel? Great. But seriously, sometimes FB does help to motivate people. Check out what I found from FB:


Let's make a checklist whether this thing actually goes to me:
Young lady                        Check
Single lady                        Check
Loves Jesus                     Check

So it does goes to me...hehe...

By the way, Yoga finally approved of me being a girl today. Hah! I am soo on my way to becoming a real laydeh. Thanks to my new haircut. Gonna upload one picture of me with my new hair soon. And don't I look laavleh~ *That's what people have been telling me anyway, totally not self-absorbing*

3 comments: