Tuesday 24 April 2012

Gooda Newza :P

I am deliriously happy. Umm, no... that's not exactly the right word. I'm overjoyed? Jubilant? Over the moon? Ah, it seems like all those words are such an understatement. Maybe I should just say no words can describe how I feel right now.

It's about our elective posting. Our uni have some kinda MoU with Osaka University and they gave 4 spots to be filled by those who want to do their elective posting there. No more, no less. So for someone like me who had been wanting to do my elective posting in Japan, we had to go for an interview, in groups, with the deputy dean, to see who deserves the spot. Darn it, twas such a fierce competition. I even have doubts (yeah, me and my doubts..ugh!) that our group can get it. But then I gave myself a pep talk and kept praying. And my Dad proved my doubts wrong. Today I got a message from one of my group member that we're going to Osaka next year, baby! My goodness, do I hear a hallelujah or what!?

Picture courtesy of flickr
We'll be going in winter by the way. Can't really see any sakura blooming in that season of the year (which has always been one of my dreams when I finally get to go to Japan one day). But hey, no fuss about elective posting applications and free accommodation for a month? I'm just too blessed to complain. Hehe.

My next mission --> Pass all my postings in fourth year and I'm good to go. Yosshhh!

Mark 11:24 (NIV)
"Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours." J

No comments:

Post a Comment