Sunday 22 April 2012

Falling for the Bully

I scolded him, annoyed him, agitated him, ordered him around, asked told him to redo his work from scratch because none of his work got anything to do with what we were doing. Sigh. I'm a bit of a perfectionist so I always want the things that I do to be perfect. Even if it can't be perfect, at least it has to be up to my level of acceptance and I'm telling you, that level is freakingly high. I admit this is one of my most annoying trait. Sorry for never mentioning this. Yet he fell for me.

Oh my sweet Lord baby Jesus Son of God, what on earth is so attractive about a bully?? I don't understand. Really, I don't. I may be shamelessly declare myself to be 'awesome' when I'm with my friends, but honestly, I never really find myself to be an attractive female. Not in looks nor personality. Which what makes me even more perturbed when someone would openly confess that he fell for me, of all people, after I practically bullied him! 

When a person likes someone, shouldn't he/she be giving the other person hints or something first? At least I'll be prepared for something like that. I'd even give an appropriate respond if I like the person back too. But that confession...it all happened so fast I never saw it coming. Hit me like a 4 ton oil tank trucker, which resulted in a super duper massively huge explosion! That explosion particularly affects my emotional state. I'm currently in a state of bafflement, and I don't think I like it. What am I supposed to do now?  T_T


No comments:

Post a Comment